3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Forbury at St Andrews at King's Field, Bromham Road, Biddenham, MK40
- Choice of kitchen units with soft close hinges*
- Stainless steel single fan oven, with chimney style hood and 4 burner gas hob to 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- Space for freestanding fridge freezer and washing machine
- Contemporary white sanitaryware by Ideal Standard
- Ensuite shower cubicles to have low profile shower tray with silver framed contemporary door with clear glass
- Gas central heating with A rated energy efficient boiler, controlled with a combined 7 day programmer and thermostat
- All homes provided with power, BT and TV point
- Turf and planting scheme to front garden
- GRP entrance doors with multi-point locking system and ironmongery in a silver finish
- 10 year warranty
St Andrews at King's Field
Call now for more information
A 3 bedroom home featuring open plan living room/kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden, downstairs cloakroom and en suite to the master bedroom.
Perfectly placed just over a mile from Bedford train station and with all the amenities and desirability of Biddenham close at hand, St Andrews offers the ideal combination of communicability.
St Andrews is a superb collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes offering everything from terraced, to semi-detached and detached house styles, all with high specification and the quality you would expect from a brand new Linden home.
Located to the east of this delightful Bedfordshire village, you are extremely well connected - Bedford train station offers direct services to London St Pancras International with a journey time of just 40 minutes.
It's the best of both worlds - a close knit community feel with all the joys of village living.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61475888.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Forbury. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.