4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chichester Madeley A at Shopwyke Lakes , Shopwhyke Road, Chichester, PO20
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room with French doors to rear garden
- **PART EXCHANGE WEEKEND 2ND & 3RD DECEMBER**
- **RESERVE OVER OUR PART EXCHANGE WEEKEND AND WE WILL INCLUDE CARPETS AND TURF**
- Excellent schools close by
- En suite master bedroom with dressing room and balcony
- Spacious home with detached garage and additional parking spaces
- Located just over a mile from Chichester city centre
- Help to Buy available*
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Just a few miles from the spectacular beaches of The Witterings
Offering flexible living over three floors, The Madeley A accommodates everyone in contemporary comfort. A spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors shares the ground floor with an impressive bay-fronted sitting room. Upstairs provides a real sanctuary, where you can relax in two double bedrooms, including a private dressing room, en suite and balcony to the master, as well as the family bathroom. Or escape to two more bedrooms, together with a separate shower room on the top floor.
FOR HELP TO BUY* JUST ASK CALA
Here is an example to show you how Help to Buy could help you move into The Chichester Madeley A (*Please note our example has been based on Plot 140, The Chichester Madeley A. Please consult our sales advisors for plot specific calculations.):
5% Deposit (paid by you) £27,250
20% Government equity loan assistance £109,000
75% Mortgage (arranged by you) £408,750
Total purchase price £545,000
The equity loan assistance is interest free for five years. After five years you would pay a fee of 1.75% of the Help to Buy loan, rising annually by the increase (if any) in the Retail Price Index plus 1%. The Help to Buy equity loan assistance will be secured by a second charge over the property. Help to Buy is subject to eligibility criteria and terms and conditions. For full details, consult our sales advisor or view our Help to Buy brochure.
Find out more about what this idyllic location can offer you by watching our Shopwyke Lakes, Chichester video or exploring our lifestyle newsletter for more information.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61537600.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0368279a-59f2-4244-848c-e5a4c0fdb4d6_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.