4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Burnby at Mowbray View, Sowerby Gate, Thirsk, YO7 3SH
- Spacious open plan kitchen and dining area
- A spacious first floor bathroom
- Large integral garage
- A large master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
- 4 spacious bedrooms on the first floor
- A downstairs toilet
- A large separate living room
- Country backdrop
- Picturesque town of Thirsk
- Thirsk is a bustling, traditional market town
Sales Office Open 5 Days a week: Thursday - Monday from 10.30am to 5.00pm </center.
Homes available for £288,950
The Burnby features bay window to the lounge. Kitchen dining family area with glass bay and bi-folding doors opening onto the garden. Separate utility and downstairs cloakroom. Master bedroom has en-suite with 3 further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Integral garage
An exclusive development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the picturesque North Yorkshire town of Thirsk.
|Living Room||6080 x 3810||20'0" x 12'6"|
|Kitchen/Dining Area||5864 x 2697||19'2" x 8'10"|
|Utility Room||2695 x 1390||8'10" x 4'6"|
|Master Bedroom||4577 x 3860||15'0" x 12'8"|
|Bedroom 2||4577 x 2409||15'0" x 7'10"|
|Bedroom 3||3380 x 2440||15'0" x 7'10"|
|Bedroom 4||3380 x 2553||11'1" x 8'4"|
Mowbray View brings Linden Homes' renowned style and luxury to the picturesque town of Thirsk.
Linden Homes are proud to offer a stunning collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Thirsk. There is a choice of styles available, so you are sure to find your perfect new home at Mowbray View.
Thirsk is a bustling, traditional market town with a stunning cobbled square holding twice weekly markets. This is complemented perfectly by a great selection of shops, cafes and restaurants - giving you all you could need close at hand. The town comes to life on race days at Thirsk Racecourse - it is a fantastic facility for those who like a flutter or just a great day out.
The collection of new homes at Mowbray View are as spacious as they are exclusive.
With a choice of property styles available, all of which have been designed to blend perfectly with the local area, you are sure to find the perfect home for you and your family.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Burnby. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes West Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.