2 bedroom mews house for saleThe Barden - Mid Terrace at Woodside Chase, Off Catterick Road, Colburn, North Yorkshire, DL9
- Spacious living/dining area
- French doors leading to private rear garden
- Symphony fitted kitchen overlooking the front of the home
- Downstairs WC
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Useful storage cupboard
- Allocated parking
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The two bedroom Barden has been thoughtfully designed with both first-time buyers and downsizers in mind.
A lounge/dining room with a convenient under stairs cupboard provides the ideal space for day to day living and opens out to the garden through French doors. There's also a stylish fitted kitchen and a guest cloakroom located off the entrance hallway.
On the first floor two generous double bedrooms can be found along with the family bathroom and a useful storage cupboard.
- Kitchen - 3.02m x 1.62m, 9'11'' x 5'4''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.50m x 3.69m, 14'9'' x 12'1''
- Master Bedroom - 3.69m x 2.56m, 12'1'' x 8'5''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.69m x 2.64m, 12'1" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61623833.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11066-c577bd7b3cb449c68dab20f4c997e7cb_2_15_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.