2 bedroom house for saleThe Featherstone at The Rise, Scotswood at The Rise, Armstrong Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15
- Stylish two bedroom home
- Fitted contemporary kitchen
- Lounge/dining area with french doors
- Downstairs W.C.
- Two ample sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
This modern two bedroom home offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home.
The ground floor features a stylish kitchen and a light, airy living room/dining area with french doors opening onto a rear garden which is a great space for entertaining,whilst there is the added convenience of a downstairs w.c.
The first floor boasts two ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom, making this an ideal home.
Plot 1.62 The Featherstone at The Rise
Full price £139995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Lounge/Dining - 4475mm x 4418mm or 14'8'' x 14'6''
- Kitchen - 3008mm x 3771mm or 9'10'' x 12'5''
- Downstairs cloaks - 1099mm x 1787mm or 3'7'' x 5'10''
- Bedroom 1 - 4475mm x 2946mm or 14'8'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom 2 - 4475mm x 2910mm or 14'8'' x 9'7''
- Bathroom - 2200mm x 2219mm or 7'3'' x 7'3''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7472_2_15_100064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.