4 bedroom house for saleThe Salisbury at The Pastures, Sherburn Hill at The Pastures, Front Street, Sherburn Hill, Durham, DH6
- Stunning detached four bedroom home
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with french doors
- Spacious lounge with french doors
- Stylish separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Downstairs W.C.
- Family bathroom
- Intergral garage
- Rear garden
This luxurious four bedroom detached home features an integral garage. This house offers space and comfort for couples or families alike.
The ground floor features a spacious lounge with french doors opening onto rear garden, a fitted kitchen and separate dining room and downstairs w.c.
To the first floor you will find four ample sized bedrooms; the master bedroom has its own en suite shower room and there's also a main family bathroom.
Plot 20 The Salisbury at The Pastures
Full price £179995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen - 2748mm x 4229mm or 9'0'' x 13'10mm
- Dining - 2645mm x 2862mm or 8'8'' x 9'5''
- Lounge - 3639mm x 4762mm or 11'11'' x 15'7''
- W.C - 1435mm x 932mm or 4'8'' x 3'1''
- Bedroom 1 - 3817mm x 4266mm or 12'6'' x 13'12''
- En-Suite - 2264mm x 1450mm or 7'5'' x 4'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 2570mm x 4229mm or 8'5'' x 13'10''
- Bedroom 3 - 3680mm x 2861mm or 12'1'' x 9'5''
- Bedroom 4 - 3154mm x 2411mm or 10'4'' x 7'11''
- Bathroom - 2264mm x 1956mm or 7'5'' x 6'5''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10972_4_18_101217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.