3 bedroom house for saleThe Canterbury at Norton Park, Stockton at Norton Park, Swainby Road, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees, TS20
- Stylish detached three bedroom home
- Spacious lounge featuring bay window
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner with french doors
- Downstairs W.C.
- Beautiful master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Help to Buy* available
A luxurious three bedroom family home boasting style and space.
Downstairs, an entrance hall leads to a light, airy living room at the front and a stunning kitchen/dining area to the rear. The dining area features french doors leading onto the garden. There is also a convenient downstairs w.c. completing the ground floor plan.
To the first floor there is a family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom which is ideal as a child's room or home office. The master bedroom includes an en suite shower and a large storage cupboard.
Plot 139 The Canterbury at Norton Park
Full price £128995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen/Dining - 3160mm x 4704mm or 10'4'' x 15'5''
- Lounge - 4109mm x 4474mm or 13'6'' x 14'8''
- Downstairs Cloaks - 1390mm x 1233mm or 4'7'' x 4'1''
- Bedroom 1 - 4128mm x 3386mm or 13'7'' x 11'1''
- En-suite - 2522mm x 1033mm or 8'5'' x 4'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 3609mm x 3386mm or 11'10'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom 3 - 2654mm x 1919mm or 8'9'' x 6'4''
- Bathroom - 2265mm x 1458mm or 7'5'' x 4'9''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10985_3_16_101640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.