3 bedroom house for saleThe Yew at Moorland View, Bishop Auckland at Moorland View, Bracks FarmBishop, Auckland, DL14
- Luxurious three bedroom home
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Downstairs W.C
- Superb master bedroom with en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
- Integral garage
The Yew is a luxurious three bedroom family home featuring a spacious lounge/dining area. French doors feature, opening up onto the rear garden, whilst a fitted kitchen and downstairs w.c. complete the ground floor layout.
To the first floor you will find a superb master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, two further good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 22 The Yew at Moorland View
Full price £167995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3933mm x 3748mm or 12'11'' x 12'4''
- Lounge - 3496mm x 4850mm or 11'6'' x 15'11''
- W.C - 912mm x 1963mm or 3'0'' x 6'6''
- Bedroom 1 - 3447mm x 4470mm or 11'4'' x 14'8''
- En-suite - 2233mm x 1462mm or 7'4'' x 4'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 2715mm x 4470mm or 8'11'' x 14'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 2289mm x 3493mm or 7'6'' x 11'6''
- Bathroom - 1601mm x 2400mm or 5'3'' x 7'10''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10971_3_20_100933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.