3 bedroom house for saleThe Canterbury at Moorland View, Bishop Auckland at Moorland View, Bracks FarmBishop, Auckland, DL14
- Luxurious three bedroom home
- Fitted kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Spacious lounge featuring bay window
- Downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
The Canterbury at Moorland View is a luxurious and affordable detached three bedroom family home with style and space.
Downstairs, an entrance hall leads to a light, airy living room at the front and a stunning kitchen/dining area to the rear, with french doors which lead to the rear garden. There is also a convenient downstairs w.c.
To the first floor there is a family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom which is ideal as a child's room or home office. The master bedroom includes an en suite shower and a large storage cupboard.
Plot 33 The Canterbury at Moorland View
Full price £159995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen/Dining - 3160mm x 4704mm or 10'4'' x 15'5''
- Lounge - 4059 x 4474 or 13'4" x 14'8"
- W.C - 1403 x 1255 or 4'7" x 4'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4128mm x 3379mm or 13'7'' x 11'1"
- En-suite - 2562 x 1455 or 8'5" x 4'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3609mm x 3379mm or 11'10'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom 3 - 2654mm x 1919mm or 8'8'' x 6'4''
- Bathroom - 2265mm x 1458mm or 7'5'' x 4'9''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10985_3_19_100834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.