4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stirling at Morley Carr Farm, Yarm, TS15
- Fitted Symphony kitchen with dining and family area
- Utility room
- Separate dining room
- Spacious living room
- Downstairs WC
- En suite master bedroom
- Second en suite bedroom
- 1 further double bedroom
- Well-proportioned fourth bedroom
- Family bathroom
A beautiful 4 bedroom detached home, The Stirling provides ample accommodation for families in need of some more space.
The entrance hallway features a bay window and leads off to an open plan kitchen, breakfast area and family room with French doors leading to the rear garden. The spacious lounge also benefits from French doors to the rear garden. Separate utility and dining rooms complete the ground floor layout.
Moving upstairs, the generous landing provides enough room for a study area, and both the master and second bedrooms benefit from en-suite shower rooms. Two further bedrooms and the stylish family bathroom complete the home.
- Living Room - 4.85m x 4.75m, 15'11" x 15'7"
- Kitchen - 4.08m x 3.14m, 13'4" x 10'4"
- Family Area - 4.08m x 3.34m, 13'4" x 10'11"
- Dining Room - 3.65m x 3.00m, 12'0" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.85m x 3.41m, 15'11" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.14m x 2.99m, 10'4" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.65m x 3.00m, 12'0'" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.15m x 2.32m, 10'4" x 7'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61655054.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11074-c3ebbcd3fc734f158ad46ce8366bc994_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.