4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lydford at Willowburn Park, Alnwick, NE66
- Large master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Spacious, bright lounge
- Large kitchen/dining room with utility area and French doors
A practical, modern family home offering all of the space you would need for relaxed living.
The lounge to the front of the home is bright and welcoming, where the modern kitchen/dining room overlooks the rear garden and has French doors leading outside.
Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms, including master bed with en suite shower as well as a further 2 useful single bedrooms and a sleek family bathroom.
- 4.498m x 3.272m, 14'9" x 10'9"
- Kitchen/Dining - 5.364m x 3.380m, 17'7" x 11'1"
- 1.545m x 1.234m
, 5'1" x 4'1"
- 1.639m x 1.234m
, 5'5" x 4'1"
- Master Bedroom
- 3.793m x 3.172m, 12'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2
- 3.357m x 3.172m, 11'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.300m x 2.100m, 10'10" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 4
- 2.230m x 2.104m, 7'4" x 6'11"
- Family Bathroom
- 1.891m x 2.025m
, 6'2" x 6'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61655150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20371-89a64996e0cb4c2c9c99076bff2f7032_4_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.