3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshton-G at Willowburn Park, Alnwick, NE66
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- Modern, fitted kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with en suite
- Spacious second double bedroom
- Useful third single bedroom
- Contemporary family bathroom
The Ashton is a wonderful example of the spacious designs you will find on Willowburn Park.
With a generous open plan lounge/dining room with French doors to the garden and a modern kitchen on the ground floor offers a fantastic, versatile space for day-to-day living.
The first floor accommodates the family bathroom, a generous second double bedroom as well as a useful single bed which could alternatively be used as an office or play room.
A private landing includes the staircase upstairs to the second floor which houses the impressive master bedroom and en suite, creating the perfect private space to unwind and relax.
- 3.771m x 2.704m, 12'4" x 8'10"
- 4.234m x 3.870m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 2
- 4.242m x 3.870m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3
- 2.910m x 2.174m, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Family Bathroom
- 2.174m x 1.891m, 7'2" x 6'2"
- Master Bedroom
- 6.704m x 3.115m, 22'0" x 10'3"
- En suite
- 2.313m x 1.405m, 7'7" x 4'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61655153.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20371-8183b4c4ff084607b417db82eea72ec1_3_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.