4 bedroom detached house for saleBowfell at Crofton Grange, Land at Chase Farm Drive, Blyth, NE24
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast/family area and french doors to the rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Spacious lounge
- Family bathroom
The 4 bedroom Bowfell is a popular house style across Crofton Grange.
The lounge features a bay window which overlooks the front of the home allowing plenty of light into the already spacious room.
There is also a separate dining room which opens up through double doors off the lounge creating a wonderful entertaining space.
A modern, fitted kitchen is found at the rear of the home and has space for a breakfast table set in front of the French doors to the rear garden, making al fresco dining easy.
Off the central landing, there are 3 generous double bedrooms, including master bed with en suite. There is also a handy single bedroom and modern family bathroom suitable for the rest of the home.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 5.003m x 2.987m, 16'5'' x 9'10''
- Living Room - 3.180m x 5.591m, 10'5'' x 18'4''
- Dining Room - 2.787m x 3.062m, 9'2'' x 10'1''
- WC - 851mm x 1.762, 2'9" x 5'9"
- Master Bedroom - 4.300m x 3.062m, 14'1'' x 10'1''
- En-suite - 1.575m x 2.525m, 5'2" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.300m x 3.518m, 10'10 x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.566m x 3.062m, 11'8" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.570m x 2.628m, 8'5" x 8'7"
- Bathroom - 2.100m x 2.545m, 6'11" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61754816.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-11142-a5889cf26b194710a71a3f05dfa06995_4_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.