4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 12 The Thornford at Tharston Meadow, Land off Chequers Road, Tharston, Norfolk, Tharston, Norfolk, NR15
- Spacious Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room Ideal for Entertaining Guests
- Family Rooms
- Spacious Living Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Single Garage & 2 parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Thornford is a traditional double-fronted 4 bedroom home with substantial accommodation for growing families or professional couple in search of extra space.
A contemporary fitted kitchen leads through double doors to the family/dining room, which opens out to the private rear garden. The living room also has French doors to the garden, making it great for summer entertaining. There's also a study large enough to serve as a formal dining room, plus a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well-proportioned master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
- Living Room - 4.74m x 3.91m, 15'7" x 12'10"
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15'9" x 10'11"
- Family Room
- 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10" x 10'8"
- Study/Dining - 3.07m x 2.66m, 10'1" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.68m x 3.25m, 15'4" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.32m, 13'2" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72m x 3.36m, 15'6" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.81m x 2.53m, 12'6" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61754849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-20802-012_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.