4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 131 - The Langdale at Sylvan Edge, Synders Way Newdale Telford TF3 5GE
- Traditional detached family home
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/family area also with French doors to rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Private rear garden
- Single garage and driveway
The 4 bedroom Langdale situated on a corner plot and benefiting from a single garage, has been designed to offer extra space for growing families.
A dual aspect living room and a spacious breakfast/kitchen/family room both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A separate dining room, a useful guest cloakroom and a storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout. The ensuite master bedroom is found on the first floor along with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Lounge - 4.56m x 4.49m, 15'0" x 14'9"
- Kitchen/Family Room - 6.82m x 3.44m, 22'5" x 11'3"
- Dining - 3.41m x 3.05m, 11'2" x 10'0"
- - x
- Bedroom 1 (max) - 6.07m x 3.44m, 19'11" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56m x 3.08m, 15"0 x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.48m x 2.68m, 11'5 x 8'10
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61754918.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20027-131_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.