5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ashbury at Woodland View - Plot 141 at Sylvan Edge, Synders Way Newdale Telford TF3 5GE
- FINAL HOME AT WOODLAND VIEW
- 5 bedroom double fronted home
- Spacious lounge
- Large kitchen/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Separate study
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- 4 further great size bedrooms
- Garage and driveway parking
The Ashbury is a traditional double bay fronted 5 bedroom home designed to offer families all the space they need. A spacious lounge to the front of the property provides plenty of space to relax.
The large kitchen/dining room spans the entire width of the property and features French doors to the private rear garden. A separate study means there's always somewhere to find peace and quiet, whilst the utility room helps keep the kitchen neat and tidy.
Up on the first floor the master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and an en suite double sized shower room. Two further good sized bedrooms and a shared bathroom complete the floor. The second floor features two bedrooms and a shared bathroom.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 3.28m x 3.03m, 10'9'' x 10'0''
- Living Room - 4.64m x 3.72m, 15'3'' x 12'3''
- Dining Room - 4.11m x 2.93m, 13'6'' x 9'8''
- Study Room - 3.00m x 2.18m, 9'10'' x 7'2''
- Master Bedroom - 3.88m x 3.78m, 12'9'' x 12'5''
- Bedroom 2 - 5.00m × 3.02m
, 16'5" × 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.78m × 2.92m
, 12'5" × 9'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.62m × 3.78m, 15'2" × 12'5"
- Bedroom 5 - 4.62m × 3.06m
, 15'2" × 10'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61754921.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20027-141_5_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.