4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Midford at Stokesley Grange, Stokesley, TS9
- Symphony fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Spacious kitchen / dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- Lounge overlooking the front garden
- Downstairs W/C
- Handy storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Stylish main bathroom
- Fourth well proportioned bedroom
A spacious kitchen/dining room leads through French doors to the private rear garden, which makes al fresco dining easy, whilst a handy utility room provides a useful space for laundry.
A separate lounge, a guest cloakroom and an understairs cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The en-suite master bedroom is found upstairs, along with two further double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a fourth bedroom.
- Living Room - 4.49m x 3.62m, 14'9" x 11'11"
- Kitchen/Dining area - 5.71m x 3.38m, 18'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.61m x 3.27m, 11'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 2.81m, 11'7" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 (min)< - 2.81m x 2.52m, 9.3" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.33m x 2.23m, 7'9" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61754954.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-20320-7ceb3f4707d54e46b49b82c62b8440d1_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.