4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kentdale - Plot 125 at Morland Gardens, Abingdon, Drayton Road, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14
- Kitchen/dining area
- Utility area with door to rear garden
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Garage and tandem driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Kentdale is a 4 bedroom property which will appeal to growing families in search of extra space.
The central entrance hallway leads to a large dual aspect living room opening through French doors to the private garden, plus a spacious kitchen/dining room with a utility area. Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, and there are also three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.80m, 11'9" x 9'2"
- Dining - 3.22m x 2.77m, 6'7" x 5'0"
- Utility - 2.01m x 1.52m, 6'7" x 5'0"
- Master bedroom (max.) - 3.51m x 3.40m , 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.95m, 11'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10'0" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755047.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20596-125_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.