3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePhase 5 - Plot 484 - The Grove at Wellington Park by Taylor Wimpey, Old Park Farm Hambledon Road, Waterlooville, PO7 6XA
- To include a fully integrated kitchen
- Living room with double doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast area - ideal for busy mornings
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Under stairs storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms - one is a double
- Carport and allocated parking space
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark warranty and insurance policy
The Grove is a 3 bedroom townhouse with bags of versatility appealing to growing families or professional couples.
The light and airy living room, with double doors to the rear garden and the kitchen/breakfast area can be found on the ground floor along with the added convenience of a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, a double and a single, which could be used as a study or nursery. The family bathroom can also be found on the first floor. The master bedroom and its en suite shower room and dressing area occupy the whole of the second floor, making it the perfect hideaway.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max) - 5.15m x 2.36m, 16'11" x 7'9"
- Living Room - 4.11m x 3.95m, 13'6" x 12'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.95m x 3.73m, 14'7" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.38m x 1.90m, 11'1" x 6'4"
- Master Bedroom - 4.44m x 3.95m, 14'7" x 12'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755098.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20612-e3b55fcd99a64ce49b3b900f1601595e_3_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.