2 bedroom apartment for saleMalvern C4C at Diglis Water, Diglis Dock Road, Worcester, WR5
- INCLUDES CARPET AND AMTICO FLOORING!
- 2 bedroom apartment
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room with French doors to a balcony
- En-suite master bedroom with French doors to a Juliet balcony
- Award winning development
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The C4C includes carpet and amtico flooring throughout!
These fantastic two bedroom apartments offer the very best in modern living and are ideal for first time buyers, investors and couples.
Featuring an open plan kitchen/dining/living area with a spacious balcony, the C4C makes for a great space to relax and entertain.
Off the entrance hallway, two well proportioned double bedrooms can be found. These apartments are completed by a family bathroom with the master bedroom also featuring an en suite shower room and a Juliet balcony
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £8,000
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £31,999
Mortgage (75%) = £119,997
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area - 7.69m x 5.29m, 25'3" x 17'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.98m x 3.72m, 19'7" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56m x 4.52m, 14'11" x 14'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755116.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-10454-43ea38427cf64de8857b2518b3ab1915_2_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.