2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 4 - Richmond House at Highfield Gardens, Highfield Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15
- 2 bedroom apartment
- First floor location
- Lounge with feature bay window
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Secure telephone entry system
- Access to a lift
- Allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Situated in a secluded spot on the corner of Highfield Road, Richmond House sensitively complements the character and heritage of the surrounding area whilst offering sophisticated and stylish living at its very best.
Located on the first floor, this beautiful new apartment has use of a lift, accessed via an inviting communal entrance hallway using a secure telephone entry system.
The internal entrance hallway in this apartment naturally flows through to a good-sized lounge with a fabulous feature bay window allowing daylight to pour in. Designed as a flexible living space this room can be tailored to meet a wide variety of requirements - whether it's entertaining guests, unwinding after a long day or enjoying a delicious dinner.
Meanwhile, a separate kitchen - complete with full-integrated appliances - enables keen cooks to focus on rustling up tasty treats away from the main living area.
Getting a restful night's sleep shouldn't be a problem at Richmond House either, thanks to the two well-proportioned double bedrooms.
A contemporary bathroom and a handy storage cupboard off the internal hallway complete the layout of this stylish two-bedroom apartment, while outside there is an allocated parking space and secure bike store.
Plot 4 - First Floor
- Lounge - 5.30m x 3.21m, 17'5" x 10'6"
- Kitchen - 2.71m x 3.21m, 8'11" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.20m x 3.85m, 10'6" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.95m x 2.65m, 10'3" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755152.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20117-004_2_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.