2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 8 - Richmond House at Highfield Gardens, Highfield Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15
- 2 bedroom apartment
- Second floor location
- Large lounge
- Separate fully integrated kitchen
- Access to a lift
- Secure telephone entry system
- Allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Sensitively complementing the heritage of the surround area, Richmond House offers stylish and luxurious living in a secluded spot on the corner of Highfield Road in Edgbaston.
The inviting communal entrance hallway is accessed via a secure telephone entry system and a lift leads to plot 8, a stunning apartment located on the second floor.
Plot 8 leads through the internal hallway into a good-sized dual aspect lounge, providing a flexible space for entertaining or relaxing after a long day.
There is also a separate kitchen and two well-proportioned bedrooms. A contemporary bathroom and handy cupboard completes plot 8, while outside it benefits from an allocated parking space and access to a secure bike store.
Plot 8 - Second Floor
- Lounge - 5.30m x 3.21m, 17'5" x 10'6"
- Kitchen - 2.71m x 3.21m, 8'11" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.20m x 3.85m, 10'6" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.95m x 2.65m, 10'3" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755155.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20117-008_2_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.