3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aldenham Plot 312 at Oakwood Meadows, Vicarage Lane, Shevington, WN6
- Upgraded specification to the value of £2,500 included!
- Spacious lounge featuring french doors leading to the rear garden
- Symphony fitted kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with white Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Single integral garage and driveway
- Private rear garden
The Aldenham is a traditional 3 bedroom house with an integral garage, which would suit couples or families.
The entrance hallway leads to a fitted kitchen and a lounge opening through French doors to the private rear garden. There’s also a separate dining room for formal entertaining and a useful guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to an en suite master bedroom, a comfortable guest bedroom and a well-proportioned third bedroom, plus a main bathroom and a convenient storage cupboard.
- Kitchen - 3.000m x 2.963m, 9'10" x 9'9"
- Lounge - 3.185m x 4.327m, 10'5" x 14'2"
- Dining Room - 2.626m x 3.100m, 8'7" x 10'2"
- WC - 2.626m x 1.050m, 8'7" x 3'5"
- Master Bedroom - 3.173m x 4.103m, 10'5" x 13'6"
- En suite to Master - 1.504m x 2.085m, 4'11" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.573m x 2.994m, 11'9" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.675m x 2.995m, 8'9" x 9'10"
- Family Bathroom - 2.549m x 2.085m, 8'4'' x 6'10''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-10910-312_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.