4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chelford Plot 329 at Oakwood Meadows, Vicarage Lane, Shevington, WN6
- Spacious lounge featuring a bay window overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- Utility room
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with white Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Private rear garden
- Detached single garage & driveway parking
The Chelford is a 4 bedroom detached home which provides all the space and privacy you need.
The fitted kitchen with breakfast area features French doors leading to the rear garden. There is a utility room for extra convenience. The spacious lounge has a bay window which overlooks the front of the home. For family gatherings and entertaining guests there is a separate dining room.
The master bedroom is on the first floor and benefits from an en-suite shower room for added privacy. Three further bedrooms and the stylish family bathroom are located off the central landing.
- Kitchen - 3.335m x 2.887m, 10'11" x 9'6"
- Dining Area
- 2.648m x 2.887m
, 8'8'' x 9'6''
- Living Room
- 3.615m x 5.078m
, 11'10'' x 16'8''
- Dining Room
- 2.707m x 3.053m
, 8'11'' x 10'0''
- 1.595m x 2.887m
, 5'3'' x 9'6''
- Master Bedroom - 3.615m x 3.490m, 11'10'' x 11'5''
- En Suite to Master Bedroom - 2.219m x 1.500m, 7'3'' x 4'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.707m x 4.178m, 8'11'' x 13'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.750m x 2.949m, 9'0'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.639m x 2.019m, 8'8'' x 6'7''
- Family Bathroom - 2.100m x 1.892m, 6'11'' x 6'2''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755194.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-10910-329_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.