4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 201 - The Midford at Cherry Tree Gardens, Pennycross Close, Pennycross, Plymouth, PL2
- 4 bedroom semi-detached home
- Kitchen/dining area
- Useful utility room
- French doors to the rear garden
- Separate living room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Enjoy contemporary living in the Midford, a lovely 4 bedroom home where comfort meets style.
On the ground floor you will find the living room and the kitchen/dining area, with French doors to the rear garden making a real feature of this space. A downstairs cloakroom and utility room complete the ground floor.
There are four bedrooms on the first floor, three of which are doubles. The master bedroom boasts an en suite shower room, while the master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
Located in the city of Plymouth, and with the stunning Devon coastline nearby, Cherry Tree Gardens is the perfect place to call home.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.71m x 3.38m, 18'9" x 11'1"
- Living Room - 4.50m x 3.62m, 14'9" x 11'11"
- Master Bedroom - 3.62m x 3.27m, 11'11" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 2.82m, 11'7" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.81m x 2.83m, 9'3" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.36m x 2.23m, 7'9" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755305.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-13112-200_4_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.