2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Belford Mid at Millfields At Lingfield Point, Lingfield Point, Darlington, DL1
- Symphony fitted kitchen
- Open plan style kitchen / dining / lounge area
- French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs W/C
- Useful storage cupboard
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower
- Separate bathroom
- Allocated parking
- 10 year NHBC "Buildmark" warranty and insurance policy
A stylish 2 bedroom home with a modern open-plan kitchen / dining / lounge area providing plenty of space for for entertaining and featuring French doors to the rear garden.
A storage cupboard and handy guest cloakroom are also located at the front entrance.
Upstairs, the landing leads to two generous double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. The master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite shower room.
- Kitchen - 2.11m x 2.76m, 6'11" x 9'1"
- Lounge/Dining - 3.98m x 3.74m, 13'1" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.97m x 3.11m, 9'9" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.91m x 2.52m, 9'7" x 8'3"
- Bathroom - 1.87m x 2.03m, 6'2" x 6'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755341.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11070-2aefa1d4b77241c59e7c4c406bcd18e7_2_15_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.