2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Pine - Plot 165 at Mitchell Gardens, West Avenue, Talke, Stoke-On-Trent, ST7
- Move in for Summer
- Private rear garden backing onto woodland
- Lounge/dining room opening through French doors to a private rear garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom including useful storage closet
- Second double bedroom
- Main bathroom
- Two parking spaces
Offering 2 bedrooms and an open plan living area The Pine is an ideal starter home for individuals or couples alike.
The entrance hallway leads into the open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area, making this a great space to entertain and relax.
Welcome practical touches can also be found including a downstairs cloakroom and a storage cupboard. Upstairs two double bedrooms can be found and they are both served by the main bathroom.
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining - 3.98m x 6.50m, 13'1" x 21'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.98m x 3.04m, 13'1" x 10'0"
- Room name 2 - 3.98m x 2.61m, 13'1" x 8'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755575.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20023-165_2_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.