3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Easdale - Plot 82 at Croft Gardens, Hyde End Road, Three Mile Cross, RG7
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area with a bay window
- Generously-sized living room with double doors onto the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Double bedroom
- Flexible, single bedroom space
- Fabulously fitted family bathroom
- Guest cloakroom
- Turfed rear garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Wonderfully styled living spaces are characteristic of this versatile 3 bedroom home.
Downstairs you'll find the kitchen/dining area which benefits from a feature bay window. A relaxing living room with dual aspect windows as well as double doors to the garden provides the perfect space to unwind in. The practical under stairs cloakroom completes the floor.
Upstairs there is a master bedroom with en suite shower room, and a further dual-aspect double bedroom and a single bedroom served by the bathroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.10m x 3.49m, 16'9" x 11'5"
- Living Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.79m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.03m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.03m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20670-082_3_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.