4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Wellington - Plot 17 at Highfield Court , Aylsham Drive, Ickenham, Uxbridge, UB10
- Sought-after mews house style
- Kitchen/dining area with double doors to the rear garden
- First floor living room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further three double bedrooms - one with en suite shower room
- All bedrooms on second floor feature dormer windows
- Integrated garage and allocated parking space
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark warranty and insurance policy
A 4 bedroom home with sought-after mews house style.
Enter the hall and you will find the kitchen/dining area with French doors overlooking the garden.
On the first floor is the living room, master bedroom with en suite shower room, and a cloakroom.
Continue upstairs to find a bathroom and three double bedrooms, one of which features an en suite shower room. The distinctive gambrel roof shape adds real character – and roof space – to the second floor where all bedrooms feature dormer windows.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.09m x 3.54m, 20'0" x 11'8"
- Living Room - 6.09m x 4.28m, 20'0" x 14'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.09m x 3.54m, 20'0" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 6.09m x 2.87m, 20'0" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.41m x 2.74m, 11'2" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.74m x 2.60m, 9'0" x 8'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20667-017_4_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.