5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fleet - Plot 13 at Brambleside, Knight Close, Crookham Village, Fleet, GU51
- Small, exclusive development on the edge of Crookham Village
- Rural living with the benefit of excellent local amenities
- Kitchen/dining/family area with fully integrated appliances
- Spacious living room
- Convenient study
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Double garage and two allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Traditional looks meet superbly crafted modern space in a 5 bedroom home.
Enter the hall on this split level property where double doors open into the living room and practical study is situated opposite. The stunning open-plan kitchen/family/dining area- with adjoining utility room- is beautifully light and airy and has double window and French doors overlooking the garden.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms which lead off two central landings: the master bedroom which has en suite shower room, three double bedrooms one also with en suite shower room, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 4.32m x 4.27m, 14'2" x 14'0"
- Family Area - 7.15m x 4.55m , 23'5" x 14'11"
- Living Room - 5.07m x 4.15m, 16'7" x 13'7"
- Study - 2.55m x 2.50m, 8'4" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.10m x 4.07m, 16'9" x 13'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.57m x 3.20m, 15'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 5.15m x 3.40m, 16'10" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.02m x 2.62m, 13'2" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.75m x 2.67m, 9'0" x 8'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20659-013_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.