4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sherbourne at The Potteries, Cragside, Corbridge, NE45
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Large, bright lounge
- Separate dining room
- Modern kitchen with family area
- Utility room
- Integral double garage
Within the popular Sherbourne lies a spectacular, family home including an inviting lounge, separate dining room for more formal occasions and a second lounge area which sits in front of the French doors to the rear garden.
The downstairs study offers buyers a place to separate themselves from the rest of the home for work or as a place to unwind and relax.
The utility room gives space for the storage of laundry facilities and the large double garage extends from the driveway with space for 4 cars in total.
The impressive master bedroom has a modern en suite and built-in wardrobes with plenty of space for a dressing table or seating area.
- Lounge (Ex Bay) - 4.000m x 5.030m, 13'2" x 16'6"
- 4.000m x 2.800m, 13'2" x 9'2"
- 3.020m x 2.630m, 9'11" x 8'8"
- 3.470m x 3.560m, 11'5" x 11'8"
- 2.500m x 2.590m
, 8'3" x 8'6"
- 2.150m x 1.990m
, 7'1" x 6'7"
- Master Bedroom (Inc Robes) (min)
- 5.130m x 4740m, 16'10" x 15'7"
- Bedroom 2 (Inc Robes)
- 4.290m x 4.250m, 14'1" x 13'11"
- Bedroom 3 (min)
- 3.730m x 2.840m
, 12'3 x 9'4"
- Bedroom 4
- 3.660m x 2.680m
, 12'0" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20360-165b554d61614b2fb344eb130fe4d32b_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.