4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chelford Plot 353 at Albion Lock, Booth Lane, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11
- Reserve this weekend and receive a contribution towards Legal fees*, stamp duty* AND Agents fees**
- Options fitted to the value of £7,500!
- Spacious lounge featuring a bay window overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- Utility room
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
The Chelford is a well proportioned 4 bedroom home which offers plenty of space for flexible family living.
The fitted kitchen with breakfast area features French doors leading to the rear garden giving the room a light and airy feel. There is also a utility room for extra convenience. The spacious lounge ovelooks the front of the home, whilst for family gatherings and entertaining guests there is a separate dining room.
The master bedroom is on the first floor and benefits from an en suite shower room for added privacy. Three further bedrooms are located off the central landing as is the stylish family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.425m x 2.775m, 11'2'' x 9'6''
- Breakfast Area - 2.560m x 2.887m, 8'4'' x 9'6
- Utility - 1.592m x 2.887m, 5'3'' x 9'6''
- Lounge - 3.615m x 5.078m, 11'10'' x 16'8''
- Dining Room - 2.707m x 3.053m, 8'11'' x 10'0''
- WC - 1.801m x 1.025m , 5'11'' x 3'4''
- Master Bedroom - 3.615m x 3.490m, 11'10" x 11'5"
- En Suite to Master - 2.219m x 1.500m, 7'3'' x 4'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.707m x 3.053m, 8'11'' x 10'0''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.750m x 2.949m, 9'0'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.639m x 2.019m, 8'8'' x 6'7''
- Family Bathroom - 2.100m x 1.892m, 6'11'' x 6'2''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755896.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20208-353_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.