3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Stable Block - Plot 19 at Hastings Court, Stoke Poges , Hastings Court, Grays Park Road, Stoke Poges, SL2
- Modern open plan ground floor
- Fully integrated kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Further double bedroom
- Flexible single bedroom
- 2 parking spaces
- Fully maintained communal gardens
- Gated development
- 10-year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Classic traditional townhouses with beautiful contemporary living spaces.
From the hallway, double doors open onto the living room which flows into the dining area and kitchen; creating a spectacular open-plan space featuring a U-shaped layout of the kitchen worktops with a breakfast bar.
Upstairs, the impressive master bedroom includes an en suite shower room and built in cupboard. Also off the landing is a double bedroom, a flexible single bedroom space plus the family bathroom.
- Kitchen/ Dining room - 6.31m x 3.35m, 20'9" x 11'0"
- Living Room - 5.89m x 3.72m, 19'4" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.14m x 3.69m, 13'7" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.69m x 3.35m, 12'1" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.23m x 2.52m, 10'7" x 8'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755920.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20665-019_3_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.