4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElizabeth Mews - Plot 11 at Hastings Court, Stoke Poges , Hastings Court, Grays Park Road, Stoke Poges, SL2
- Open plan Kitchen/ Dining/ family room
- Fully fitted Nobilia kitchen with integrated appliances
- Further living space on the first floor
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Integral garage and parking space
- Fully maintained communal gardens
- Exclusive gated development
- 10-year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A magnificently impressive family home over three storeys.
Enter through the front door to the hall featuring double doors opening to a stunning open-plan space with dining, kitchen/breakfast and family areas and luxurious bi-folding doors to the rear garden.
On the first floor is a salon style living room with Juliet balcony, and a private master bedroom with en suite shower room, including his and hers basins.
Continue to the second floor for three further double bedrooms- one with an en suite shower room and balcony to the front of the house- and the bathroom.
- Kitchen/ Family/ Dining room - 7.43m x 7.07m, 24'5" x 23'3"
- Lounge - 7.44m x 4.72m, 24'5" x 15'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.19m x 3.99m, 13'9" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.99m x 3.29m, 13'1" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.57m x 3.66m, 15'0" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.51m x 2.79m, 14'10" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20665-011_4_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.