4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ashbury - Plot 120 at Brunel Rise, Wantage Road, Didcot, OX11
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Living room/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Private garden
- Garage and tandem driveway
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
With accommodation across three storeys, The Ashbury is a superb 4 bedroom home.
You can enjoy your start to the day in the kitchen/breakfast area, while the living room/dining area with French doors to the rear garden is perfect for unwinding or entertaining guests. Practical additions come in the form of a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
The family room/bedroom 4 and a single bedroom can be found on the first floor, along with the master bathroom. Up again to the second floor which is home to two double bedrooms, the master of which features an en suite. Further storage can also be found on this floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 3.77m x 2.70m, 12'4'' x 8'10''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.17m, 9'7'' x 7'2''
- Bedroom 4/Family Room (max.) - 4.24m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 4.24m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 3.85m, 13'11'' x 12'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755932.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20572-120_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.