3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 27 - Yewdale at The Redwoods, Opus 40, Birmingham Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
- 931 sqft
- 3 bedroom detached home
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors to the garden
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- En-suite master bedroom
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Plot 27 - The three bedroom Yewdale is a family size property with plenty of space for contemporary living.
A dual aspect lounge has French doors out to the private rear garden, while there's also a light and airy kitchen/dining room and useful cloakroom off the entrance hallway.
The en-suite master bedroom is found upstairs, along with two further well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The Yewdale also benefits from 2 parking spaces.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £16,650
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £66,599
Mortgage (75%) = £249,747
- Lounge - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61756022.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20113-6398bd66f2cb4122a3c0eb8dea0c6b5f_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.