5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wilton - Plot 2 at Crookham Copse, Naishes Lane, Crookham Park, Church Crookham, Hampshire, GU52
- Open-plan Kitchen dining room with integrated appliances
- 2 further reception rooms
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms on the first floor
- 2 further rooms on the second floor ideal for guests or older children
- Double garage and 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A traditional double fronted property with three floors of living accommodation, the 5 bedroom Wilton is ideal for flexible family living.
The central entrance hallway leads to the living room and a separate study at the front of the property, as well as the open plan kitchen/dining room, which has double doors to the rear garden.
The master bedroom with an en suite shower room and dressing area is found on the first floor, plus two double bedrooms and a main bathroom. Two further bedrooms and a shower room are located on the top floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 8.10m x 3.24m, 26'7" x 10'8"
- Living room - 4.59m x 3.58m, 15'1" x 11'9"
- Study - 2.49m x 2.40m, 8'2" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.74m x 3.38m, 17'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.03m x 2.45m, 13'2" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.49m x 2.92m, 11'5" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.26m x 3.38m, 14'0" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 5 - 4.26m x 3.58m, 14'0" x 11'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61756052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20675-002_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.