4 bedroom detached house for saleLemsford at Abbey Walk, Green Lane off Springfields, Towcester, NN12
- SPACIOUS living room with BAY window and fireplace - Perfect nights in for Winter.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with French doors leading onto the garden.
- GLASS french doors with ACCESS to Kitchen/Dining Room
- Kitchen fitted with BOSCH appliances - quality you can trust.
- Utility Room with PLUMBING for washing machine - ready to go!
- EN-SUITE and fitted WARDROBES to bedroom 1
- WARRANTY covered for 10 years!
- MIRA showers and Porcelenosa Tiles
- EMERGENCY COVER for 2 years!
- Landscaped and turfed front gardens
Plot 16,17, 55 & 57 - The Lemsford, a 4 bedroom detached home with single garage from £344,950 or (£275,960 with the Help to Buy: Equity Loan)
RESERVE TODAY with a 5% deposit of £17,248 with the Help to Buy: EquityLoan)
Reserve a Lemsford by 30th December and save over £7,000 on your stamp duty.
Lemsford 4 bedroom detached home with single garage. Separate Living Room with bay windows. Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with French doors leading onto the garden. Utility Room. Cloakroom. En-suite with fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1. Bosch gas 5 ring hob. Bosch brushed steel double electric over. Bosch integrated fridge freezer. Bosch integrated dishwasher. 2 year Emergency Cover. Kitchen cupboard soft closers. PVC-u double glazed windows and French doors (where applicable). Landscaped and turfed front gardens Chrome internal ironmongery. 10 year NHBC Warranty.
Style, Quality and Value
Two and three bedroom Lovell homes with SQV built in the unique package of inspiring Style, unrivalled Quality and exceptional Value that sets our homes apart!
Help to Buy
Help to Buy Equity Loan*Move in with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. Those looking to buy with Help to Buy require a 5% deposit as the government will provide up to 20% of the value of the property in an equity loan, allowing buyers to access mortgages of up to the remaining 75%. The equity loan is interest free for the first five years, and can be repaid at any time or when you sell your home. Subject to terms and conditions. Please ask for further details.
Move to The Green for all the excitement of a new Lovell homes in the leafy fringes of the small town of Towcester, The Greens position hints at a good quality of life nestled in the heart of the beautiful South Northants countryside. Choose between two, three and four bedroom homes on this delightful development, just 11 miles from Northampton and 16 from Milton Keynes. Both offer direct rail links to London, with journey times averaging an hour from Northampton and as little as 30 minutes from Milton Keynes.
Commmuters can take their pick from rail stations or drive at their leisure with the A43 and A5 are less than half a mile away and just 7 and a half miles from the M1, junction 15A.
Reasons to Buy at The Green
- A popular location
- A range of house styles to choose from
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- Buying a new built home means you enjoy peace of mind
- We'll help to personalise your new home with our 'Inspirations' range (subject to stage of build)
*The Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme is available on selected properties in England, on homes up to £600,000 (£400,000 in Scotland). Interest will be payable on the equity loan after five years, at an annual gross rate of 1.75%, rising at the RPI plus 1% per year thereafter (except in Scotland). The equity loan repayment sum will be calculated using the same loan percentage of the price of the property or its market value at the time of future sale/mortgage repayment, whichever is greater.
**The Help to Buy Scheme Mortgage Guarantee scheme is available on selected properties in England, Wales and Scotland, on homes up to £600,000.
Help to Buy schemes are available subject to terms and conditions, but are not available to investors. Lovell cannot advise you on a mortgage. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY DEBT SECURED ON IT. Full details available upon request.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61765220.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Lemsford_55. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.