2 bedroom house for saleThe Normanby at Central Park, Darlington at Central Park, Haughton Road, Darlington, DL1
- Stylish two bedroom home
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Light and airy lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C.
- Parking available - plot specific ask for details
This two bedroom home offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home.
The ground floor features a stylish kitchen and a light, airy living room with french doors opening onto a rear garden, and a convenient downstairs w.c.
The first floor boasts two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 193 The Normanby at Central Park
Full price £112,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 2262mm x 3532mm or 7'5" x 11'7"
- Lounge - 4407mm x 3193mm or 14'6" x 10'6"
- W.C - 890mm x 1782mm or 2'11" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4407mm x 2647mm or 14'6" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4407mm x 2362mm or 14'6" x 7'9"
- Bathroom - 2252mm x 1635mm or 7'5" x 5'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8833_2_15_100199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.