4 bedroom house for saleThe Alder at Mill Farm, Tibshelf at Mill Farm, Mansfield Road, Tibshelf, Alfreton, DE55
- Semi-detached four bedroom home
- Kitchen/dining room
- Large lounge with french doors opening on to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Large second double bedroom
- Carport and allocated parking
This four bedroom home is ideal for growing families looking for that bit of extra space and is ideally located in the delightful village of Tibshelf.
Downstairs the Alder features a kitchen/dining room and a large lounge with french doors opening onto a private rear garden. There is also a downstairs w.c. and a storage cupboard.
Moving upstairs is the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a large second double bedroom and two further bedrooms. The family bathroom and storage cupboard complete the first floor layout.
Outside The Alder at Mill Farm there is a carport and allocated parking.
Plot 3 The Alder at Mill Farm
Full price £164,950 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 3533 x 4073 / 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4474 x 3552 / 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C. - 1403 x 983 / 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4474 x 2915 / 14'8" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 2796 x 4113 / 9'2" x 13'6"
- En-suite - 2796 x 1683 / 9'2" x 5'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 2544 x 2962 / 8'4" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 1817 x 2022 / 6'0" x 6'8"
- Bathroom - 2544 x 1635 / 8'4" x 5'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16019_4_17_100799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.