4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 7 - Kentdale at Midsummer Park, Alcester Road - Shottery, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9QU
- ON HOLD WITH EASYMOVER!
- South-East facing rear garden
- Spacious kitchen/diner with useful utility area
- Large dual aspect living room with French Doors opening out into the private garden
- Under stairs storage
- En-suite master bedroom
- 3 double bedrooms
- Single garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Plot 7 is on hold with our popular Easymover scheme. Please call us on 01789330863 for more information about this scheme.
The Kentdale is a four bedroom home which will appeal to growing families in search of extra space.
The central entrance hallway leads to a large dual aspect living room opening through French doors to the private garden, plus a spacious kitchen/dining room with a utility area. Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, and there are also two further double bedrooms and a well proportioned fourth bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
The Kentdale benefits from a single garage and parking on a driveway.
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.86m, 11'9" x 9'5"
- Dining - 3.16m x 2.77m, 10'4" x 9'1"
- Utility - 2.01m x 1.42m, 6'7" x 4'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.98m, 11'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.95m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61783994.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20121-1f1c866163724b91b122ae4e2dc75e32_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.