4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 48 - Thornford at Midsummer Park, Alcester Road - Shottery, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9QU
- Traditional double fronted home
- South-West facing rear garden
- Double doors from the kitchen through to the family room
- French doors from the lounge to the rear garden
- Separate study/dining room
- En-suite master bedroom
- Detached double garage with 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Plot 48 - This plot benefits from:
- South-West facing rear garden
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Ready to move into for the Summer
The Thornford is a traditional double fronted four bedroom home with substantial accommodation for growing families or professional couples in search of extra space.
A contemporary fitted kitchen leads through double doors to the family/dining room, which opens out to the private rear garden. The lounge also has French doors to the garden, making it great for summer entertaining. There's also a study which is large enough to serve as a formal dining room, plus a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well proportioned en-suite master bedroom, three further spacious double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
The Thornford benefits from a detached double garage and parking on a driveway.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £25,750
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £102,999
Mortgage (75%) = £386,247
- Lounge - 4.74m x 3.91m, 15'7" x 12'10"
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15'9" x 10'11"
- Family - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10" x 10'8"
- Dining/Study - 3.67m x 2.66m, 12'1" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.68m x 3.28m, 15'4" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.32m, 13'2" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72m x 3.36m, 15'6" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.81m x 2.53m, 12'6" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61784003.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20121-e7ebfecc3663428f83b020e79df5d865_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.