3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 3 - Flatford at Midsummer Park, Alcester Road - Shottery, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9QU
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Spacious living/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Separate kitchen
- Useful storage space downstairs
- En-suite master bedroom
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Home of the Week - Plot 3, the Flatford, comes complete with:
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Flooring throughout
- Downlights to the kitchen
- What's more this plot has special offers available and will be ready to move into in Spring 2017.
With a versatile layout which would suit couple and families alike, the Flatford is a well proportioned three bedroom property.
The lounge/dining room is perfect for entertaining, with French doors opening out to the private rear garden, while the breakfast kitchen has plenty of space for relaxed family mealtimes. A handy storage closet and a guest cloakroom area also located off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes an en-suite shower room. Also on the first floor are a well proportioned guest bedroom, a main bathroom and a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a nursery or study.
The Flatford benefits from two parking spaces.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £15,000
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £59,999
Mortgage (75%) = £224,997
- Lounge/Dining - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.08m, 11'3" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.70m x 2.00m, 12'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61784015.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20121-9b074af55a214d84865920d219ee8787_3_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.