3 bedroom detached house for saleFransham at Midsummer Park, Alcester Road - Shottery, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9QU
- Open plan kitchen/diner with French doors to the garden
- Spacious lounge
- En-suite master bedroom
- Integral single garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Fransham is a spacious three bedroom home with an integral garage, designed to appeal to a growing family.
The hallway leads onto a spacious lounge from which stairs lead to the first floor. The ground floor is completed by a downstairs WC and a kitchen diner with French doors leading into the garden.
The first floor consist of a large master bedroom with en-suite, two other spacious bedrooms, a large store and family bathroom off the landing.
The Fransham benefits from driveway parking.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £17,500
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £69,999
Mortgage (75%) = £262,497
- Kitchen/Dining - 4.15m x 2.75m, 13'7" x 9'0"
- Lounge - 4.15m x 4.40m, 13'7" x 14'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15m x 3.24m, 13'7" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.88m x 3.36m, 12'9" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36m x 2.75m, 11'0" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61784018.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20121-c0ac328c77cf4933848236ea63b1d3a8_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.