3 bedroom house for saleThe Larch at The Pinders at The Pinders, Coach Road, Throckley, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15
- Stunning three bedroom home
- Spacious lounge featuring french doors to rear garden
- Contemporary fitted kitchen/diner
- Downstairs W.C
- Features an en-suite to the master bedroom
- Beautifully designed
- Allocated parking
The Larch at The Pinders is a stunning three bedroom home that is modern, spacious and suitable for families, offering flexible living.
Downstairs you'll find a large and airy family-sized living room with french doors which open up onto the private rear garden. There's a stylish kitchen with dining area, a w.c. and understairs storage.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, with one single, one double and a master bedroom boasting an en-suite bathroom.
Plot 12 The Larch at Pinders
Full price £152995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 2658 x 4581 8'9" x 15'0"
- Lounge - 4688 x 3494 15'5" x 11'6"
- W.C - 875 x 1913 2'10" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 2577 x 3267 8'5" x 10'9"
- En-Suite - 2577 x 1623 8'5" x 5'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2577 x 3072 8'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 1998 x 3149 6'7" x 10'4"
- Bathroom - 1998 x 1913 6'7" x 6'3"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16013_3_19_100032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.