4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Latimer - Plot 96 & 158 at Eden Grange, Warrington Road, Cuddington, Cheshire CW8
- Help to Buy available
- Utility room
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms,
- Master bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Double garage
This stunning 4 bedroom home provides all you need for spacious family living. The welcoming living room provides the perfect space to unwind, while the modern kitchen has extra storage in the form of a separate utility room. A study creates an ideal work space, and the separate dining room can be used for entertaining or simply dining with the family.
The storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom not only minimise any unwanted clutter, they ensure carefree living.
Upstairs is home to the four double bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting from an en suite and is completed by the family bathroom.
Finally, The Latimer benefits from a double attached garage, which can be used to house an additional car or provide extra storage space if required.
- Kitchen - 3.38m x 3.08m
, 11'1" x 10'1"
- Living room - 6.55m x 3.28m, 21'5" x 10'8"
- Dining room - 3.07m x 2.60m, 10'0" x 8'5"
- Study - 2.71m x 1.85m, 8'10" x 6'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.71m x 3.65m
, 12'1" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.70m x 3.33m
, 12'1" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36m x 2.57m
, 11'0" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.33m x 2.76m
, 10'10" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61806698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-10811-096_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.