4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ashbury - Plot 47 at Regent's Place, Bedford Road, Houghton Regis, LU5
- Kitchen with room for breakfast table
- Ground floor lounge dining room with French doors to garden
- 3 double bedrooms and 1 further bedroom
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Single Garage
- Help To Buy Available
The Ashbury is a flexible 3/4 bedroom home on 3 storeys, ideal for families or couples looking for a larger home.
The entrance hall leads into a good sized kitchen with space for a breakfast table, and the separate lounge/dining room is situated towards the rear of the property, which has French doors leading out into the private garden. There is also a cloakroom with W.C. and useful storage space under the stairs.
The first floor offers two bedrooms and the family bathroom. The second floor boasts two double bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room and another useful storage cupboard.
- Kitchen - 3.77m x 2.70m, 12'4''x 8'11''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11'' x 12'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.17m x 2.91m, 7'1'' x 9'7''
- Living Room 2/Bedroom 4 - 4.24m x 3.87m, 13'11'' x 12'8''
- Bedroom 1 (max) - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11'' x 12'8''
- Bedroom 2 (max) - 4.23m x 3.85m, 13'11'' x 12'8''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61826072.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20768-047_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.