3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 91 - The Easedale at Tregwilym Gate, Tregwilym Road, Rogerstone, Newport, NP10
- Open plan Kitchen/dining area
- Spacious living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Three lovely sized bedrooms
- Carefully considered layout throughout
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
The Easedale provides comfortable and stylish modern living.
On the ground floor you will find the living room and separate kitchen/dining area - a space enhanced by French doors to the rear garden. The downstairs cloakroom is a convenient touch.
Two of the three bedrooms have the added benefit of built in wardrobes and the master bedroom enjoys its own en suite shower room. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Living Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Master Bedroom - 3.78m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61826210.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21004-091_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.