4 bedroom house for saleThe Yew at Lyme Gardens, Stoke-on-Trent at Lyme Gardens, Wellington Road, Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent, ST1
- Four bedroom three storey home
- Kitchen/dining room to the ground floor
- Lounge with french doors on the ground floor
- Downstairs W.C.
- Two bedrooms to first floor
- Family bathroom on the first floor
- Master bedroom with en-suite to second floor
- Fourth bedroom to second floor
- Additional storage space
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
The Yew is a four bedroom three storey home at Lyme Gardens in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent that offers style and space for modern family living.
The ground floor features a kitchen/dining room to the front of the property and a lounge with french doors opening onto the rear garden. There is also a useful understairs cupboard and downstairs w.c.
On the first floor are two bedrooms, one of which is a double bedroom and a family bathoom.
The master bedroom with en-suite shower room is on the second floor along with a fourth bedroom and additional storage space.
Plot 103 The Yew at Lyme Gardens
Full price £159,995 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen/Dining - 3523mm x 4073mm / 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4464mm x 3552mm / 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1403mm x 983mm / 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4464mm x 2642mm / 14'8" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 2438mm x 2856mm / 8'0" x 9'4"
- Bathroom - 2438mm x 2014mm / 8'0" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 4464mm x 3109mm / 14'8" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3523mm x 4073mm / 11'7" x 13'4"
- En-suite - 2406mm x 1636mm / 7'11" x 5'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15456_4_16_100370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.