4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hadleigh at Broughton Manor, Broughton Road, Malton, YO17
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining/family area
- Separate dining room
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private garden
- Detached garage and driveway
The 4 bedroom Hadleigh is well suited to those stepping up the property ladder, who want the kitchen to be the hub of their home life.
Located off the entrance hallway is a kitchen/breakfast/family room that is the focal point of the property and which provides access to the private rear garden through French doors. Also on the ground floor are a living room, dining room, guest cloakroom and a handy storage cupboard.
The en-suite master bedroom features plenty of space and is located to the front of the house, off the upstairs landing. A second double bedroom, two further well proportioned children’s bedrooms and a main bathroom.
A Hadleigh showhome is available to view at our Annandale Park development in Skelton-in-Cleveland
- Living room - 3.51m x 5.08m , 11'6" x 16'8"
- Kitchen/Breakfast area - 7.37m x 2.59m , 24'2" x 8'6"
- Dining room - 2.72m x 3.40m , 8'11" x 11'2
- Bedroom 1 - 5.19m x 3.09m , 17'0" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.51m x 3.63m , 8'3" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.36m x 2.65m, 7'9" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.32m x 2.65m, 7'8" x 8'9"
- Bathroom - 2.192m x 2.10m , 7'2" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61870010.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11055-89998d03c5864c6f8fbd305cc13b15e1_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.